- Paul Baines, Irina Udaltsova, Andreas Zezas, and Vinay Kashyap.
log(N) − log(S): A Measuring Stick for the Universe
- Irene Balmes, and Pier-Stefano Corasaniti.
A Bayesian approach to gravitational lens model selection
- Guillaume Belanger.
Stopping and Looking I: On Error Bars in Time Series
- Sharmodeep Bhattacharyya, Joseph W. Richards, John Rice, Dan L.
Starr, Nathaniel R. Butler and Joshua S. Bloom.
Identification of Outliers through Clustering and Semi-supervised Learning In All Sky Automated Survey Data
- P. Bielewicz, B. D. Wandelt, A. J. Banday.
Estimation of moments on azimuthally symmetric patches on the sphere by means of fast convolution
- Seo-Won Chang and Yong-Ik Byun.
Variability Detection by Change-Point Analysis
- Brian Connolly and Natalia Connolly.
Non-Parametric Photometric Identification of Rising SN Light Curves in the pSNid II Package
- Didier Fraix-Burnet.
Evolution as a counfounding parameter in scaling relations for galaxies
- P. Freeman, R. Izbicki, A. Lee, C. Schafer, D. Slepcev, and J. Newman.
Detecting Galaxy Mergers at High Redshift
- Phil Gregory.
Bayesian model fitting through
Controlled Statistical Fusion with Exoplanet examples
- Dick Grupe.
Multi-component Analysis of a sample of bright X-ray selected Active Galactic Nuclei
- F. Guglielmetti, H. Boehringer, R. Fischer, P. Rosati, and P. Tozzit.
Applying the BSS algorithm to the Chandra Deep Field South data
- Jiangang Hao.
Spatially Weighted and Measurement Error Corrected Gaussian Mixture Model for Galaxy Clustering Analysis
- Darren Homrighausen.
Transient Detection in Low Resolution, Noisy Images
- D. Keitel, R. Prix, M.A. Papa, and M. Siddiqi.
An F-statistic based multi-detector veto for detector artifacts in continuous-wave gravitational wave data
- Vinay Kashyap, Steve Saar, Jeremy Drake, Kathy Reeves, Jennifer Posson-Brown, and Alanna Connors.
Modeling Undetectable Flares
- Brandon C. Kelly, Aneta Siemiginowska,
A stochacstic model for the luminosity fluctuations of accreting black holes
- Adrienne Leonard, Francois-Xavier Dupe, and Jean-Luc Starck.
Improving weak lensing reconstructions in 3D using sparsit
- Yu Lu, H.J. Mo, Martin D.Weinberg, and Neal Katz.
TheBayesian Approach to Semi-AnalyticModelsof GalaxyFormation
- Kaisey S. Mandel, and Jonathan B. Foster.
Hierarchical Bayesian Modeling of Interstellar Dust with Optical and Near Infrared Stellar Colors:
Examination of the Extinction Law in Perseus
- Adam Mantz.
Statistical Issues in Galaxy Cluster Cosmology
- Elizabeth Martinez-Gomez.
Statistical analyses to understand the relationship between the properties of exoplanets and their host stars
- Kushal Mehta, H-J. Seo, J. Eckel, D. Eisenstein, M. Metchnik, P. Pinto, X. Xu.
Galaxy Bias and Its Effects on Baryon Acoustic Oscillations Measurements
- Adam Morgan, J. Long, T. Broderick, J. W. Richards, and J. S. Bloom.
RATE GRB-z: Ranking High-z GRB Candidates using Random Forest Classification on Early-Time Metrics
- Mark Neyrinck, Bridget Falck, Xin Wang, Alex Szalay, and Istvan Szapudi.
The Log-Density as a Superior Cosmological Density Variable
- Sam Schmidt, Brice Menard, and Ryan Scranton.
Inferring Redshift Distributions of Arbitrary Datasets
- Kunlaya Soiaporn, David Chernoff, Thomas Loredo, David Ruppert, Ira Wasserman.
Guilt by Association: Finding Cosmic Ray Sources Using Hierarchical Bayesian Clustering
- Nathan Stein, Ted von Hippel, David van Dyk, Steven DeGennaro, Elizabeth Jeffery, and Bill Jefferys.
Bayesian Inference for the White Dwarf Initial-Final Mass Relation
- Switzer, E. R.; Crawford, T. M.; Holzapfel, W. L.; Reichardt, C. L.; Marrone, D. P.; Vieira, J. D.
Bayesian flux reconstruction in one and two bands
- Dorottya Szecsi, Lajos G. Balazs, Zsolt Bagoly, Istvan Horvath, Attila Meszaros, and Peter Veres.
Statistical differences between Swift GRB classes based on γ- and X-ray observations
- Roland Vavrek and Tarek Hassan Collado.
Complexity of the diffuse interstellar medium in large-scale Herschel imaging surveys
- Philipp Wilking, David Keitel, Peter Schneider.
The probability density function of
constrained correlation functions
- Jin Xu.
Using PyBLoCXS for a Fully Bayesian Analysis of Calibration Uncertainty in High Energy Spectral Analysis
- Ilsang Yoon, Martin Weinberg and Neal Katz.
New insights into galaxy structure from GALPHAT